Monday, May 17, 2010

WTF mate!

So the other day my mommy and I were taking a leisurely walk when the scariest thing happened: a pit bull attacked me! I do not know what I did to warrant this attack. I was minding my own business when it happened. Mom and I walk by this house every day and I have never had a problem with this dog. She jumped over her fence and ran up to me. I sniffed her to say hey and next thing I know she's biting me! I tried to wiggle free from her grip but she wouldn't let go. Finally her daddy got a hold of her and she let go, but damn if she didn't scare me! It was very traumatic. I have a bite mark on my neck and leg, and my chest is all scratched up from her teeth. The next day my mommy walked me again and we went by the house. I was not really looking forward to another confrontation with the beast. But i made it by with no problems. However as a little F-U to that dog: I pee on your fence everytime we walk by now. You can't hold me down!

Still Surviving,

Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment