Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

While I need no introductions, I figured I would fill you humans in on a few things about me. First off, I am a 3 year old boston terrier. I pretty much rock in all areas of my life. My mom, Dara, may not think that I listen very well sometimes, but little does she know that I do. I just play like I don't listen. That's how I keep her under my thumb. My daily activities include sleeping, chewing on rawhides, digging through my mom's laundry, and people watching through the living room window. Cobra-striking is how I often greet new people so watch out if you visit. Well, gotta jet about to snoop and poop through the neighborhood!

Check you later,

Bowie-San

2 comments:

  1. cute! You should read The art of racing in the rain...it is from the perspective of the dog- your blog reminds me of it. I thought I would not like it but it was really good. I love you- (I guess Bowie too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Bowie. Glad to see you have a blog. Keep us posted on your activities. I hope you enjoy your walks with Dara.

    ReplyDelete